Ezine Host provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by Ezine Host from time to time without notice to you.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
This Service is provided to you (“CUSTOMER”) under the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service (TOS) and any operating rules or policies that may be published by Ezine Host The TOS comprises the entire agreement between CUSTOMER and Ezine Host and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. BY COMPLETING THE ONLINE ORDER FORM PROCESS YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TOS.
Ezine Host provides Internet hosting, servers, and associated services and maintains other equipment and software which is integrated with the Internet. These servers receive and transmit data and information in relationship to the Internet. CUSTOMER wishes to utilize the hardware and software resources of Ezine Host to establish an Internet presence using Ezine Host hosting and server services and network.
CUSTOMER is solely responsible for the server and marketing ad content through the Service. CUSTOMER’s use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, country, and international laws and regulations.
(1) To comply with the Country or State/Federal law where CUSTOMER is sending bulk emails to or conducting the business.
(2) Not to use the Service for illegal purposes
(3) Not to conduct any SCAM, Phishing, Child porn, Hatred, Racism, or illegal content.
(4) Ezine Host Super Bulk Email Servers use proxy sending. Proxy Sending is not 100% compliance with CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. CUSTOMER agrees to comply with the Country or State/Federal law where CUSTOMER is sending bulk emails to or conducting the business.
(5) For Semi-Dedicated Bulk Email Server – Two users per server. No Administrator login or access, No private software installation. Each user has his own private bulk email sending desktop and confidential file folders.
(6) For Full-Dedicated Bulk Email Server – One user per server. No Administrator login or access, No private software installation. The user has his own private bulk email sending desktop and confidential file folders.
(7) CUSTOMER is responsible for backing up all mailing lists, documents, and all other important files.
(8) Not to run scripts/programs that utilize heavy machine resources, or overload CPU and other hard wares, or run any activities that effect server performance.
(9) If an account is terminated due to any violation of TOS, CUSTOMER will receive no refund.